Health Care Educators Membership
Announcing a Professional Opportunity
Who Should Join HCEA?
Health care educators in ambulatory, long-term, in-patient, rehabilitation, managed care and home care settings, including:
- Patient, family and community educators
- Staff development educators
- Staff development specialists
- Resource center staff
- Organizational development specialists
- Training/organization development professionals
- Education department directors
- Quality improvement professionals
- Managed care/member education professionals
- Consultants and vendors serving education professionals
- Health care occupations faculty
The Strategic Focus of HCEA is to develop the:
- Best People - committed, collaborative, & client-focused
- Best Resources - consistent, clear, & concise
- Best Value for the healthcare education professional, with consideration of advocacy, evidence, and leadership
Find out the many benefits of becoming a HCEA member.
To Join or Renew Now as an individual member with our secure Online Membership Application (credit cards only)
To join or renew an individual membership by Check or Money Order, email
email@example.com or call 608-441-1054.
To join or renew as a Student, Patron, or other membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-441-1054.
Health Care Education Association
2424 American Lane
Madison, WI 53704-3102
Phone number: 1-608-441-1054
Fax number: 608-443-2474
Email - HCEAadmin@hcea-info.org