To post a career opportunity on our Website, please follow these guidelines or call 608-441-1054 for more information.
Education Program Specialist
Marshfield Clinic Rice Lake Center, 1700 West Stout Street, Rice Lake, WI 54868, offers both primary and specialty care for patients from throughout northwestern Wisconsin. Physicians also help serve patients at Marshfield Clinic Chetek Center. If immediate attention is needed, or simply more convenient, Marshfield Clinic Rice Lake Center also offers patients Walk-In Care, which is available without an appointment.
The Education Programs Specialist works under the direction of the Manager to manage the day to day task of the students or residency program and ensure program success and outcomes. Scheduling, tracking, and reporting learner and faculty activity is essential including ensuring data integrity for third-party and CMS audits. The position proactively establishes the flow of program office activities, prioritizes program-related tasks, and ensures that the program or clerkship director is aware of important deadlines related to program activities. The position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and make decisions within prescribed limits in the absence of the program or clerkship director.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- High School graduate with a minimum 3 years of experience in an academic or healthcare setting, or an Associates Degree in Business Administration, Communications or Healthcare Administration and a minimum 2 years of experience in an academic or healthcare setting
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications or Healthcare Administration minimum one year of experience in an academic or healthcare setting is preferred
- In addition to the above experience requirements based on education level, proficient in the use of computer software programs to include database, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Computer and database management
- Research and data analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other departments and outside agencies
- Ability to work with individuals from different countries and cultures
- Familiarity with Human Resources issues and policies
- Skills in coordinating multiple, simultaneous ongoing program demands
- Knowledgeable in budget preparation and allocations
- Organizational abilities, attention to detail, dependability and trustworthiness
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Rice Lake, Wisconsin, is located in Barron County in northwestern Wisconsin, serving a primary retail trade area of approximately a 50-mile radius as the largest community between Eau Claire, 60 miles south, and Superior, 100 miles to the north. It is just 100 miles northeast of Minneapolis and St. Paul. The area is famous for fishing, hunting, and sports, as well as being a popular summer resort area. For more information, visit: http://www.ricelakechamber.org
We offer competitive wages, employer funded retirement, comprehensive benefit package, and 401(k)!
Inquiries can be directed to Melanie Kummrow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online directly at:
or apply through our Career Center at:
Reference job number: MC181037
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(This page last updated 9/5/18)